Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Last Chapter of Depraved Appetites


These are the pictures I have included for my book

 Cover


 Holly


Tristan & Roxie's Beautiful Home


Izzy, The Seductress  


Roxie, Main Character 

Scarlet, Roxie's Main squeeze

Spilling Blood Along The Way



Izzy and I are awakened by Tristan yelling at the top of his lungs; like nothing I’ve ever heard before. I have been married to this guy for fifteen years, and never heard such a commotion, until the day he caught me in bed with his mistress. Funny how things work out.

“What the hell are you doing, Roxie?” Tristan asked.
“Um I, I’m sorry. Please don’t hurt me.” I said.
“You’re trying to steal my woman, aren’t you? You bitch!” He accused.
“No, I swear. Scarlet is my woman.”
“So, you’re a lesbian now?” He laughed.
“Sweet heart, calm down now. It was just a little fun. Come on now, and let mama make it up to you, ok precious?” Izzy asked.
“Alright then. What did you have in mind.” Tristan asked.
“I want to give you a menage a trois. Are you down Roxie?”
“Yeah, no problem.” I said.

Anything to get out of this situation. Yikes! I never thought I would be caught up in the arms of my husband’s lover, with no place to go. I really need to keep the peace right now. Izzy is great at keeping him calm. It seems strange though, especially after that sob story she told Scarlet and I.

“Good, let’s make special arrangements for tomorrow night. You ladies bring yourselves, and I’ll bring everything else. I’m going to leave you to it. See you later.” Tristan said as he winked at me and strutted out the door.

That gave me a bad feeling, but this threesome gives me the perfect opportunity to prove to Scarlet, that I would do anything for her. I hear a car revving up, and look out the window just in time to see Tristan leaving. Huh, I wonder where he’s going this time of night.

“Izzy, would it be ok if I stayed the night?” I asked.
“Why it would be my pleasure darling.” Izzy answered.

We got up for a little while, and made some dinner, and watched a bit of television before going back to bed. After the day we had yesterday, we were both physically and emotionally spent. Before we drift off to sleep, Izzy says there’s something she has to tell me.

“What is it?” I asked.
“I’m in love with you, and everything about you. Ever since the moment I saw you, I knew I had to have you. I need to know, will you be mine?” Izzy asked.

I knew it. She did break up my relationship. I bet she was lying about all the prison stuff too. She’s manipulating Tristan, and that’s why he didn’t hurt me. Wait, no, they’re both manipulating me. I can’t believe how foolish I am. Tristan would never let me stay here; not unless he is concocting something that will hurt me. Damnit!

“Izzy, I’m sorry but I already gave my heart to Scarlet.” I confessed.
“What about the sex?” She asked.
“It was just sex. Just a little fun. Like you said, something to take our minds off the situation at hand, for a little while.”
“I love you though. She doesn’t even love you back. What am I supposed to do?” She asked.
“Wow, that’s hurtful. You’re supposed to enjoy it while it lasts. That’s what you’re supposed to do. We’re going to have a threesome tomorrow night, and then it’s over. I’m sorry.” I said.
“Let’s just go to sleep.” She began to cry.

I can tell I upset her badly, and I wasn’t even trying to. Maybe I was wrong about her trying to manipulate me? Is it possible Izzy truly cares for me? I don’t know at this point, but I have more important things to worry about right now. I have got to find a way to get Scarlet back, and get out of all this drama. The next morning, I go out and run some errands, and run into Scarlet.

“You slut! How could you?” Scarlet yells for the whole store to hear.
“What?”
“You slept with Izzy. I knew you wanted her.”
“Listen, I love you. She means nothing to me, I swear!” I hollered as she walked away.
That’s it. I’m going to show her. It was him; I knew it. I have no other choice. This has to be done now. That night, I get together with Izzy and Tristan as planned, and we start the evening in our bar, at my old house.

“Tonight, everyone will do as I say. I am the master, and will be referred to as such.” Tristan said.
“Yes master.” Izzy said seductively.

Tristan nods his head at me, waiting for my response.

“Oh, yes master.” I force out.
“Good. Now everyone will be having a drink.” He said.
“Please master, can I help?” I asked.
“Well, only because you asked so nicely. Get on back here girl.”

Amongst the confusion of making beverages for all of us, I manage to slip roofies into both of their drinks. Within minutes of them downing their drinks, both of them are passed out on the floor next to each other. In Tristan’s office I open his safe, put socks on my hands, and pull out his loaded gun. I head back to the bar, and position myself right up behind Izzy. I place the gun in her hand, and put my hand on top of her hand, then use a pillow as a makeshift silencer. I pull the trigger, and a bullet hits Tristan right in the chest; near his heart. Finally, that son of a bitch can’t hurt me anymore. Then I place Izzy’s finger right on the trigger, right where my covered hand had just been. My ears were still ringing as I pulled into Scarlet’s driveway. I knocked on her door, and I could hear her grumbling through the door.

“Who the hell is knocking at this hour?”
Scarlet opens the door, and peeps out. When she sees me, she flings the door wide open.
“You’re covered in blood, what happened to you?” Scarlet asked.
Breathlessly, I told her, “I did it. I did it for you!”

She drags me into her house.
“People can’t be seeing you like this. You look like a crazy person, wandering around in the middle of the night, looking like you killed somebody.” She said.
“I did though. I did it to prove to you that you’re the only one I want.”
“What? You actually pulled off our plan? By yourself?” She asked.
“Yes. I need you.”

She broke down. All of her stubbornness melted away in my arms. She loves me, and I her.

“I’m sorry I’ve been so jealous. I need you too.”
Scarlet starts up her fireplace, takes my teddy from me, and burns the evidence.
“We have to burn the letters too.” I said.
“You’re right. Go grab them.”

The letters light up in the blaze, and crumble to ashes in seconds.
We take a shower to clean off the rest of the evidence, and afterwards my adrenaline calms down. I realize how exhausting the day was, so I climb into bed, and fall asleep before my head hits the pillow.
After work the following day, Scarlet and I are channel surfing on the couch, when there’s a knock at the door.
“Detective James Spencer is the name, ma’am. I’m going to need to speak to you privately.”
My heart sinks. I already know what he’s going to tell me, but is he going to take me away?
“I’m sorry to have to tell you, your husband has been murdered.”
I stared at him for a moment in disbelief, even though I knew it was true. Tears ran down my cheeks. There was something about hearing the words that made my stomach churn.
“What happened?” I managed to get out.
“We’re still investigating at this time. Can you tell me where you were last night?”
“I was here all night.” I told the detective.
“Is there anything, or anyone you can think of who would want to do this?” He asked.
“Have you seen my daughter, Holly. She lives there, and she’s only fourteen.”
“I’m sorry, but there wasn’t anyone else at the scene. I’ll put out an APB for her, and you can file a missing person's report.”
“I will go do that right away. Thanks so much.” I said.
“Thank you. Here’s my card, and if you think of anything, please give me a call. We’ll be in touch.”
The detective calls me a few days later with an update.
“Ma’am, I called to let you know we found out who murdered your estranged husband, and we have this person in custody.”
“Thank you very much. Also, I filed a missing person's report on my daughter, Holly. Can you tell me if there has been any updates?” I asked.
“Of course. Let me get the report and either I, or one of my men will give you a call by the end of the day.”
“Thank you. I’m desperate to find her.”

Even after what she put me through, she’s still my daughter and I love her. The best part is that, the person who was the bad influence on her, is now dead. When we find her, I can get her back on track. We can fix her grades, attitude, and set her up for success.
Tristan’s funeral is being held at the church where we got married back in 1985. It’s been so long since I’ve been here. Scarlet and I show up together, and almost immediately run into Tristan’s parents.

“I see you’re a dyke now.” His father said.
“I see you’re an asshole now.” I said and walked away.

The rest of the funeral was tense, and I couldn’t wait to get out of there. It’s one of those events that you have to attend though. Thank goodness for the booze afterwards. Suddenly, I felt like shooting everyone who pissed me off, like a switch was turned on that night.
Over the next couple of years, I waited for Holly’s return, and every day that passed, I lost a little more hope of her ever coming back. My only wish for her, is that she is happy.

I followed Izzy’s case online, but I didn’t dare go see her. I know that if I ever saw her again, it could get me involved in the murder, and that’s the last thing I want.
Izzy’s day in court finally came, and the jury found her guilty of felony murder. She is sentenced to life, with the eligibility of parole after a minimum of twenty-five years. Scarlet and I rejoiced and celebrated my freedom. I am finally happy with the love of my life. There’s no abuse or drama anymore.
I hear a car pull up, so I look out the window, and there’s a man dressed in a suit and tie. He looks just like the other detective that visited before. My tummy cramps up, and my heart's pounding. He’s approaching the door, I better act fast. This could be it.
“Scarlet, let me hold you.”
I wrap my arms around her, and give her a kiss.
“What’s happening?” She asked.
“I’m not sure yet.”
There’s a knock at the door.
“Detective?” I asked.
He shows me his badge, “Yes, I’ve come to give you an update on your daughter.”
“Is she ok? Where is she?” I asked in desperation.
“I apologize, but she was found in a shallow grave. It appears she was sold into sex trafficking.”
“No, this can’t be true.” I said in shock.
“I’m sorry for your loss.” He gave me his card and left before I realized it.

I’m at a loss for words. My world has stopped.
The day of the funeral, I put on my best black dress. This is about Holly, not petty squabbles. Everyone showed up. The entire family, all of her friends, and even our neighbors who watched her grow up. I bawled all day, under my veil. Truly saddened by the loss of my daughter, I felt it was my karma for murdering Tristan.


I truly hope you have enjoyed my book! It's the first manuscript I've written, and I'm currently working on my second book. Thank you, to everyone who gave their support!


No comments:

Post a Comment